DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    Attachment 60093 Hope this works, I have loaded a campaign with only three of your extensions (core, encumbrance, and dpr) which you can verify in the chat on the left. An NPC is opened and it is completely blank, doesn't even have the fields like it should have if it was full of zeros.

I did not get any error messages upon loading into the campaign.

If it helps with debugging, every extension I have that changes a character sheet tab is broken now. So friendzone adds a companion tab that's broken. Kingdoms and Warfare has units and cohorts that's broken. etc. Ones that change chat, display things, etc. are all working fine.
    I've replicated the blank NPC with the extension. ( I had a very old unzipped version of 5e/core ruleset on my laptop, which now removed uses the correct new versions with the 2.5 view system... )

I'm not sure why all the other tab extensions also have issue, probably a very strange merge with the NPC window changes to allow for the 2.5D 'token' split.

I'll take a look on monday.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

v2.1 release, this fixes issues for the 4.5.0 FGU update and adds extra controls for 'little giant' and 'hippo build' that has been added to the ruleset.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    v2.1 release, this fixes issues for the 4.5.0 FGU update and adds extra controls for 'little giant' and 'hippo build' that has been added to the ruleset.

-pete
    Works for me, thank you for the quick fix!

Thread Information