STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    If anyone needs the server up more than 20-30 minutes before the game, let me know.

What time is the game going to appear in FGU?
    Nevermind, answered already

The server is up.

Chronicles sent.

I forgot they actually released two scenarios this month:

Do people prefer Starfinder Society Scenario #4-09: Through Sea and Storm (9-12) or Starfinder Society Scenario #4-10: The Way In (5-8) for SUN November 7th 2.30 PM UTC (your UTC offset may change tomorrow or that day)?

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    I forgot they actually released two scenarios this month:

Do people prefer Starfinder Society Scenario #4-09: Through Sea and Storm (9-12) or Starfinder Society Scenario #4-10: The Way In (5-8) for SUN November 7th 2.30 PM UTC (your UTC offset may change tomorrow or that day)?
    Can we do 1:30 EST or later? Assuming so, the 5-8 would be our preference since there is no pregen for the 9-12, and Carter doesn’t have an eligible character.
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Cross-posting here:

"I think we're starting up 5E or PFS2 again next week. Assuming that is correct, 1.30 PM Eastern would unfortunately collide with that."

I'm good with either scenario.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I'll ask Robb if he'd be available next week to figure out the possible playerbase for high level scenarios.

Thread Information