5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @celestian,
    I added the random encounter link drop to encounter support in the latest beta version of CoreRPG.
    Awesome thanks
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Content Bundle (All The AD&D Content)
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

So far I've been very impressed by the work, the sidebar is a huge improvement and the builder will allow many folks to produce professional-looking content.

However, one issue I have is with Reference Manuals.

The widths have changed of the content list (chapters etc) and the page. The content list has been made wider, and the bar between content list wider to fit the new 'collapse the content list' (nice feature btw).

This has meant that all images of 550px are being truncated (headers and main images).

Also more worrying is that images that are set to be smaller than 550 (some larger maps for example set to 375 x height) are increased to 550 if they are that size or bigger on disk.

Plus I've also noticed that in LIVE the image is one size, and in TEST the same image is a bit larger, meaning the reduced width of the page is even more of an issue.

I've got an attachment showing the TEST (at the top) compared to the LIVE (at the bottom).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rulesets - Mongoose Traveller 2E & (1e)
    Now on my list, continue building the RQ ruleset

Thread Information