5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[LFP] Need 4 players for regular Wednesday night homebrew 5E campai. LGBTQ+ friendly.

Not taking any more players.
    Last edited by 5xad0w; October 23rd, 2021 at 19:19.
    "There is no knowledge that is not power."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

PM Sent. Sounds like a group and game right up my alley.

I think I'll toss my hat in the ring. Your brief description sounds fairly similar to how I tend to run games as a DM myself. I do have a question (just for clarification, not a a problem one way or the other): When you say no character restrictions "except ... custom lineage..." do you specifically mean the custom lineage box on Tasha's p. 8 or are you extending that restriction to cover ALL the customization you origin (p.7-8)?

Edit: Should add that I am fine playing pretty much any class/role that is needed but I would prefer not to play a straight up warrior type (since that was what my last character was and variety is the spice of life).
    Last edited by DealBreaker; October 21st, 2021 at 09:22.

Quote Originally Posted by DealBreaker View Post
    I think I'll toss my hat in the ring. Your brief description sounds fairly similar to how I tend to run games as a DM myself. I do have a question (just for clarification, not a a problem one way or the other): When you say no character restrictions "except ... custom lineage..." do you specifically mean the custom lineage box on Tasha's p. 8 or are you extending that restriction to cover ALL the customization you origin (p.7-8)?

Edit: Should add that I am fine playing pretty much any class/role that is needed but I would prefer not to play a straight up warrior type (since that was what my last character was and variety is the spice of life).

Essentially none of the customization options that apply to race from Tasha's. So default proficiencies, stats bonuses, etc. as listed in the other sourcebooks.

I'll PM you a link to the Discord if you still wish to join.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yes, I'm still interested.

Thanks

Messaged everyone so far.

Still need 1 more if anyone else is interested.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sorry, closed.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hey. Did the game get cancelled or the discord channel get closed or something? Let me know.

Thread Information