DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for an adventure I lost concerning a Thief in maybe an old Dragon magazine

Looking for an adventure. It's about a test designed for a thief. It is not Thief's Challenge. This is a one shot, designed for a thief to navigate through a maze full of traps. The whole goal is to make it through the maze. I think to try out the maze you must get a special invitation. I have seen this I believe in a magazine before. I have never been able to find it again. I believe the requirement was that a guild had to invite you to take the test. Passing this maze ment initiation.

If you know what I am talking about please let me know what issue it might be in or where I can locate it,

I remember this vaguely.

I think that the name had the word "gambit" in it. Thieves Gambit? Rogues Gambit?

Don't know what it is but this site seems to Index the Dungeon Magazine adventures: https://www.purpleworm.org/tools/Dun...azineIndex.htm

Petty sure it was in Dragon, not Dungeon.

I'm conflicted here, because I certainly remember something with the term "Gambit" in it.

But "The Assassins Run" in issue #64 certainly looks like what I remember.

Thread Information