DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    This is a really nice extension. Thank you. Looking forward to using it in actual game play beyond my personal testing. Recommending to the other DMs in my DnD circle. Any chance this will be moving to the Forge?

Everything seems to be working but now when I have creatures that have any special sight I get a message about mirror images even when the spell is not currently active. Is this expected behavior? It caught my group and me off guard tonight
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Everything seems to be working but now when I have creatures that have any special sight I get a message about mirror images even when the spell is not currently active. Is this expected behavior? It caught my group and me off guard tonight
    Adult red dragon has blindsight. I should know, this is what I tested with ��. It doesn't say that anywhere in the combat tracker, but does in the creature's description. Maybe that was it? It's very unlikely tremorsense broke the extension like this

Edit: sorry i just now understood your message. That's actually something that i didn't test, i have to look into that. Very sorry it interfered with your session
    Last edited by jammaster; November 15th, 2021 at 06:18.

Quote Originally Posted by jammaster View Post
    Adult red dragon has blindsight. I should know, this is what I tested with ��. It doesn't say that anywhere in the combat tracker, but does in the creature's description. Maybe that was it? It's very unlikely tremorsense broke the extension like this

Edit: sorry i just now understood your message. That's actually something that i didn't test, i have to look into that. Very sorry it interfered with your session
    No worries about the session, we all saw the message and thought "what is that about?" I think the issue here is I only tested when the spell was active and I did not test normal combat without the spell. It seems that with the ext loaded that any creature with blind, true or tremor causes a message "attacker can see through the mirror image illusions" during combat even though no CT entry has mirror images. Does that help explain the screen shot better?

I assume you simply need to check to see the target has mirror images before pushing out the message and that right now there is no check so all attacks push out the message?

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    No worries about the session, we all saw the message and thought "what is that about?" I think the issue here is I only tested when the spell was active and I did not test normal combat without the spell. It seems that with the ext loaded that any creature with blind, true or tremor causes a message "attacker can see through the mirror image illusions" during combat even though no CT entry has mirror images. Does that help explain the screen shot better?

I assume you simply need to check to see the target has mirror images before pushing out the message and that right now there is no check so all attacks push out the message?
    Yeah. It's a super easy fix, will try to release it after work today

Quote Originally Posted by jammaster View Post
    Yeah. It's a super easy fix, will try to release it after work today
    Cool. Thank you for all the effort.

Hi, sorry for the delay. I fixed it yesterday, but forgot to upload. The issue should be fixed

I will give it a spin tonight. Thanks!

The error is gone but now the vision rules are not working. Blinded works and also generates the message.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am hoping it will be easy to track it down and get it back to normal operations. Thanks for the working on this!

Thread Information