DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can't buy The Wild Beyond the Witchlight on Steam

So, my group is on the verge of finishing up Rime of the Frostmaiden, and I was planning on running The Wild Beyond the Witchlight next. I went to steam to purchase it, just like I did for all the previous adventures, but it won't allow me to purchase it since I haven't purchased FGU through Steam. I was a Kickstarter backer, so while I went through Steam for my FGC purchase years ago, I never did for my FGU purchase. I understand that The Wild Beyond the Witchlight might not work for FGC users (based on the one comment on the Steam page), but I do have FGU, I just don't according to Steam. What should I do to remedy this problem. I'd like to keep my purchases all on Steam on the off chance that I do decide to buy the adventure bundle at some time in the future.

Thanks for the help!

P.S. My steam account is connected to my FG account. I've been using Steam to purchase things since I started playing on Fantasy Grounds.

Activate your FGU license on Steam. Info here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/25269...5530621472814/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the assist. I just checked through my emails, and I don't see a Steam Key amongst the emails sent to Kickstarter backers. Maybe I'm missing it. Were Steam keys sent out to backers?

You use your FGU license key.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, thank you! I copied the key from the Kickstarter backer page, but I guess that's my FGC key. I found my license key on the FGU settings, and there it was. Worked like a charm. Thanks again for the prompt assistance!

Interestingly I had a similar issue today and copying the license key from the launcher settings did NOT work (there were no dashes in it), but pulling the key from the email receipt worked (has dashes in it every five characters).

There might have been a hidden end pre or post space. I get that a LOT when trying to copy from a webpage for license keys.

Thread Information