5E Character Create Playlist

Help with feats that include an ability score increase

I can't find a discussion on this and have searched the forum and the wiki for the last hour - apologies if it's been answered elsewhere. I feel like it must have been but can't find any evidence of that so....

Does the 5e ruleset for FGU support feats like Fey Touched that grant an ability score increase in addition to other powers/effects?

Yes, it should in most cases. The character wizard doesn't seem to pick up on the ones where there is a choice such as Observant but drag and drop does. I can't find Fey Touched in the PHB so it may be that wherever that comes from might need some revised wording if it isn't working for you
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I can't find Fey Touched in the PHB so it may be that wherever that comes from might need some revised wording if it isn't working for you
    Thank you! That does make sense. Fey Touched is from Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything - am I safe to risk an assumption that I can look at the formatting of a Players Handbook feat that boosts a stat and apply the same coding logic to something like Fey Touched that's not in the core?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigTD View Post
    Thank you! That does make sense. Fey Touched is from Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything - am I safe to risk an assumption that I can look at the formatting of a Players Handbook feat that boosts a stat and apply the same coding logic to something like Fey Touched that's not in the core?
    Usually. There might be exceptions to that though.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTD View Post
    Fey Touched gives you a choice of one from three abilities to boost. I'm not sure that the coding exists in the ruleset to give you such a choice.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Fey Touched gives you a choice of one from three abilities to boost. I'm not sure that the coding exists in the ruleset to give you such a choice.
    I was thinking about that - I think I can get away with making a version of it for each choice, or just the one the player picks.

Thread Information