DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Question Tasha's Shadow Spirit Templates

So I came across the various Shadow Sprit Templates from Tasha's in the NPCs but am a bit confused. Obviously I'm supposed to add something t them, and the come from somewhere (a spell perhaps?) but I cant figure it out. Tried searching the reference manual pages, but cant find more about them. Can someone tell me how they are intended to be used? Were they re talked about in the ref manual etc?

Thanks in Advance!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

See Chapter 3 > Spells > Summon Shadowspawn. See the notes section of each NPC for details on what you need to do to make the template useable. See the videos here for more on how to use the various templates in Tasha https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...113#post557113
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    Ah, that's what I needed I see there are a bunch of templates for the various summon spells.

A suggest for your consideration, in the notes/Other section of each template, put a link back to they spell they are coming from.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'll take a note to do that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thread Information