FG Spreadshirt Swag

Blocking and Pending attacks

Hi,

How do I set up a pending attack?

When I roll to block an attack that I have made by a Xeno, I get : ERROR: Could not find any pending attack to block!

Rolling the attack first gives the same result.

For Info.

1. Both the attacker (a Xeno drone) and PC (the target) are on the CT and both have been placed on the map and can be selected showing the distance between them.
    2. The Drone has the PC targeted.
    3. Before rolling the attack, the PC rolls to block and I get the above error.
    4. Rolling to block after the attack roll produces the above error.

I'm guessing this has been automated because of the error message. If so, could you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Cheers,

Booker.

We will look into this shortly.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I see the error, but it's still rolling the block and saying whether it's a success or failure.

The problem I'm also seeing is that after a successful block with multiple 6's, pushing Decrease Damage, Counterattack, or Disarm brings up "ERROR: Can't do a reaction without an active block node combattracker.list.id-00005"
    Last edited by gbhenderson; October 24th, 2021 at 20:59.

I get the same error for any Damage, Counter Attack or Disarm action but id-00001

I'm not sure how active block works. At the moment you can roll block at any time, before, after or even if not attacked, and it produces the could not find any pending attack error.

Nothing further on this then?

Hi,

it is in the pipeline.

Apologies for the delayed response on this. The xenomorphs and monsters are not connected to the automation flow, due to the nature of their attacks. This is stated in the documentation: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ACKS-&-EFFECTS

Xenomophs/Monsters at the moment should be handled manually in the traditional way.

Thread Information