FG Spreadshirt Swag

Replace Gear List...

Good Morning, All:

I would like to create a gear list for my Fantasy Savage Worlds game that reflects more traditional high fantasy equipment (and uses a silver standard inspired by medieval pricing). That means I'd need to get rid of the old gear list due to price conflicts and equipment mismatches. Is there a way to do that programmatically? If so, then I could write it up as an extension to do this.

All I need to code it is an example of each of the following:

1. How to remove gear/weapons/armor from the current list (preferably all of it, or by type, rather than individually, but beggers cannot be choosers.)

2. How to add new gear (some with Notes)

3. How to add new armor

4. How to add new weapons

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

With Regards,
    Flynn

IMO the best way to customize for any of the features, is to create your own group with the same name for each feature (Items, Skills, Edges, Hindrances, Powers, etc.) you want to customize. Then you can later do a Library > export to save it as a custom module (*.MOD) file. That'll allow your players to later load that module from Library > modules in their client, to have all your customizations under the same group for each feature you added to.

Otherwise, to add your own weapons click the [Items] button on the sidebar then select the group from "Group" dropdown list that you want to add the weapon under. Then click the green sword button in the bottom right to add a weapon. You can also click the green helmet button to add armor and the [+] button to add new gear.
    Last edited by kronovan; October 20th, 2021 at 02:50.

How do you get rid of the "old" list, the list I don't want them to pull from?

You cannot
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information