DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Question concerning recent changes to Full Attacks on the Action Tab

Previously when you clicked the Full attack button for a weapon FG would roll two d20. Now FG rolls one d20. Is this working as intended or should it still roll two d20?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

It was shortened to only one attack to ensure effects were calculated correctly. The previous system would not factor effects correctly. You can roll twice, by clicking on the full attack box twice.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    It was shortened to only one attack to ensure effects were calculated correctly. The previous system would not factor effects correctly. You can roll twice, by clicking on the full attack box twice.
    Thank you for the reply! Clicking twice is what we did but I wanted to make sure that was what you had intended. Last nights game session involved a lot of actions that had been previously bugged but everything worked great! I appreciate all the work you and others have done to make the Starfinder ruleset work so well!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

My pleasure! You are correct, that is the expected behavior.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information