DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Need 1-2 players - Pathfinder 2e - every other Saturday - Origin and Thereafter

CAMPAIGN FULL! Thanks for your interest!

FG license: Ultimate
    System: Pathfinder 2e
    Dates: Every other Saturday starting between 12pm-3pm EST and running for 3 or 4 hours.

Hey all! I have a campaign that I have started that I still need at least one player for, if not two. We play using discord voice and I stream it via Twitch. Webcam is not at all required, but preferred. If you don’t use webcam, I at least need a picture to depict your character. We have only played 3 sessions so far, so you have not missed much. If you would like a small taste of my story writing, I can send you the prologue that all players are required to read anyways.

In order to contact me, please reach out to me on discord at xLogisticsx#3399. You will have to send me a friend invite first.

Thanks for your interest!
    Last edited by xLogisticsx; October 30th, 2021 at 03:36.

I would like to join your game, but your Discord isn't accepting any friend request.

Looks like I didn’t have it set to everyone could send invites. Try again. Sorry about that.

If your game starts at 3 pm or later, I would like to join. I am new to PF2ed, so I will have a bit of a learning curve.

Thread Information