STAR TREK 2d20

B5 Horror on the Hill high resolution map module for FG

This map module is available on FG Forge here: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/302/view

These maps were created for play with the adventure module D&D Classics B5 Horror on the Hill in Fantasy Grounds Unity.

The indoor and dungeon level maps have lighting enabled, line of sight occluders, doors, and secret/concealed doors configured so you can drop the PC's directly onto the map and they are good to go if they have their own light source or infravision.

The wilderness maps do not have lighting or occluders. To use these maps, add a Global Mask from the Masks tab when you have the image unlocked, then remove the masks a little at a time as the PC's explore.

Maps are scaled to 5ft per grid square in FG, except on the Surface of the Hill map which is 150ft per square so a player token will represent a 5ft square. The maps and resolutions of each:

Map of the Surface of the Hill 100px/300ft
    Map of Random Encounter on Trail 100px/10ft
    Map of Area 4 100px/10ft
    Map of Area 5 100px/10ft
    Map of Area 8 150px/10ft
    Map of Area 10 150px/10ft
    Map of Area 12 100px/10ft
    Map of Area 14 150px/10ft
    Map of Area 15 150px/10ft
    Map of Area 16 150px/10ft
    Map of Area 18 100px/10ft
    Map of Ruined Monastery 100px/10ft
    Map of Dungeon Level 1 150px/10ft
    Map of Dungeon Level 2 150px/10ft
    Map of Dungeon Level 3 150px/10ft

These maps were created with Dungeon Draft software using Forgotten Adventures assets (https://www.forgotten-adventures.net/).

D&D Classics: B5 Horror on the Hill High Resolution Maps is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.

Thought I'd give this a bump since B5 Horror on the Hill is finally available in the FG store. So grab the high-res maps from the forge page too, if you buy the module!

Quote Originally Posted by sasaki View Post
    Thought I'd give this a bump since B5 Horror on the Hill is finally available in the FG store. So grab the high-res maps from the forge page too, if you buy the module!
    Thanks for converting this module!

Wanted to report minor thing, there is a << New Image >> in the maps list. Trivial thing but thought I'd mention it.

Actually, looks like it's in the original product, not the maps on the forge.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information