STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Hey thank you very much for this mod. Looks amazing and great idea. Just downloaded it to try it out and am receiving this error message. I do have a few other mods loaded so maybe it is conflicting but otherwise I am trying to use it through Pathfinder.

Attachment 51415

Edit: Additional note, nothing is showing up on the character sheet at all, if that helps. Any idea what the issue could be or should I start unloading mods.
    Hi,

this comes from an incompatibility with Zygmunts Extra Actions (which didn't find it's way until into the proper channel). Zygmunt has fixed it and after an update, everything should be working as intended.

See here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post639697

I am in a campaign running 2 characters. any check boxes I make on 1 are mirrored on all other characters I control, mildly annoying but by no means a major issue.

2 characters.JPG

click a box on the left character and it checks on the right as well
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    I am in a campaign running 2 characters. any check boxes I make on 1 are mirrored on all other characters I control, mildly annoying but by no means a major issue.

2 characters.JPG

click a box on the left character and it checks on the right as well
    Thanks for reporting. This behavior seems as suspected because modifiers work independent of character/npc sheets. You could press a modifier on the character sheet and roll via a NPC and the NPC would use the modifier. The modifiers are not bound to the character sheet but the session/actual connected user.
    I don't know if/how I can change this. I'll let you know if this has changed.
    In the meantime, I can edit the initial post and Forge description to give some explanation about this behavior.

An update for this extension after the July ruleset update is not needed and there are no known issues.

If you experience issues, please post in this thread with as much information as you can.

v1.6 Major rewrite

Added
    • Extension icon (contributed by SirMotte thanks!)

Changed
    • Replaced the checkmark graphics to CoreRPG buttons. The extension can now be used with pretty much every theme out there
    • Replaced the spellmode toggling with an expand/collapse icon toggle
    • Rewritten the compatibility code for FG-Extra-Actions to work again after the updates in that extension
    • Future-proofing some code for better general compatiblity

No change was needed for the Feb-2023 ruleset update for this extension.

Thread Information