DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Update v1.3
    - Implemented the modifier system changes from Test channel
    - REMOVED: Override of global modifier script as it is no longer needed

Update will be moved to Forge when ruleset updates hit the Live channel.
    Last edited by Zarestia; December 3rd, 2021 at 19:01.

Any idea if this would trigger the IFTAG check (using Kelrugem's Advanced Effects; otherwise it'd be IF:CUSTOM()) on, say, Flanking? I have some effect magic that checks for a "flanking" effect to give my rogue player sneak attack damage. So if this applies the bonuses via effects it's all good. I'll probably experiment to see, but won't have time until later this week and thought I'd ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Croddwyn View Post
    Any idea if this would trigger the IFTAG check (using Kelrugem's Advanced Effects; otherwise it'd be IF:CUSTOM()) on, say, Flanking? I have some effect magic that checks for a "flanking" effect to give my rogue player sneak attack damage. So if this applies the bonuses via effects it's all good. I'll probably experiment to see, but won't have time until later this week and thought I'd ask.
    This extension doesn't add any effects, just modifies the attack code and inserts a name into the attack (for example FLANKING +2). Modifiers and effects are separated.
    You'd have to press Flanking, then attack. If the attack hits, press sneak attack and press damage.

Problem with near full automation are edge-cases like a monster which is flank immune but not precision damage immune.

Though I'll add sneak attack on my list, like power attack and combat expertise. When sliders (from images) become available, I'll try to implement those things if present as feat or class ability on the charsheet.

Having a separate action for sneak attack damage plays extremely poorly with damage reduction--a scenario way more common than something flank immune but not precision. Adding the sneak attack as an effect applied with type 'precision' when a tag is present means it plays well with both damage reduction and immunity to precision damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Croddwyn View Post
    Having a separate action for sneak attack damage plays extremely poorly with damage reduction--a scenario way more common than something flank immune but not precision. Adding the sneak attack as an effect applied with type 'precision' when a tag is present means it plays well with both damage reduction and immunity to precision damage.
    I meant a separate effect applied like Sneak Attack; DMG: 1d6 precision for the next action or round. A separate manual damage roll (like fireball damage) of course gets complicated.

As I said in the post before, when image UI elements become public I'll try to add things like power attack, combat expetise, sneak attack and so on into the attack modifiers.

My rogue gets a bit complicated, so I've tried to simplify it for her by making it so she only has to select the one effect that gives her the extra damage. Like, she has Outflank, sliding dash, scout's charge, skirmisher, each with different total bonuses. So managing the state of her effects was getting a bit, well, error-prone? So I made it "simple" by setting it up to only have to do the one effect that reflects what the character actually did. If that makes sense. Here, I'll show.

Rogue-a-licious.png

Update v1.3 is live in Forge.
    v1.3: Compatibility update for ruleset changes

Update v1.4
    • Added exclusionsets to use the new ruleset features and add better compatibility
    • Slightly increased charsheet width to show all labels on minimum size
    • Slightly adjusted the theme detection

Also live on Forge.

Update v1.5
    • Added compatibility with the Extra-Actions extension and changed some behavior in the extension itself

Hey thank you very much for this mod. Looks amazing and great idea. Just downloaded it to try it out and am receiving this error message. I do have a few other mods loaded so maybe it is conflicting but otherwise I am trying to use it through Pathfinder.

Error message.png

Edit: Additional note, nothing is showing up on the character sheet at all, if that helps. Any idea what the issue could be or should I start unloading mods.

Thread Information