5E Character Create Playlist

Corden of Arrows - tracking ammo

Does anyone know of an efficient way of recording the four, or more, arrows that are plonked in the ground for a Corden of Arrows spell?

I would like to mark them off as they attack and not sure of the best way to do it.

https://arcaneeye.com/spells/cordon-of-arrows/

Blog Entries
    If you have uses set up for te action, click off 4 circles?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, either use preparation mode to create a number of uses or if the player has a ranged weapon use the ammo box to tick off the arrows.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

No idea why that didn't come to mind in the first place - makes perfect sense, thank you!

Edit:
    Am I actually able to do that under a spell category, or do I have to create a separate 'Power' for it?

Corden of Arrows.JPG
    Last edited by WinterSoldier7; October 18th, 2021 at 12:06. Reason: Update

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    No idea why that didn't come to mind in the first place - makes perfect sense, thank you!

Edit:
    Am I actually able to do that under a spell category, or do I have to create a separate 'Power' for it?

Corden of Arrows.JPG
    Change "Spells" to "Whatever You Want" Then FG will group all of your "Whatever you want" powers together. I typically create several power groups; Racial Traits, Class Features, and Items

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Done pretty much exactly that - thanks for the help!

Thread Information