DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: UI queries

UI queries

I've run a few sessions with the 2d20 system, and we have some questions, hope you can help:

• What is the function of the red gem in the bottom left corner, and how is it used?
    • Is there a way to roll a damage die? I know we can just roll a D6 and do the (highly complex) math ourselves, but would be nice to have native damage die to roll
    • What are green balls on the TT column in the Combat Tracker, and how are they used? We can't figure out their function.
    • Is there an easy way for the GM to roll skill checks for NPCs? For example, for Melee I have to first add AGL and CBT to calculate the TN, and then roll D20(s) manually - no indication of successes or Momentum generation as it's just a plain die roll and there's no way to roll a skill check AFAICT. Can any of this be automated?

The red gem is used for the npc skill checks. Double click AGL and CBT and you'll see the tn in the red gem. Then drag the red gem into the chat box to roll for the npc. The TT in the Combat Tracker is for Turn Taken, when someone goes, click it to show they've acted. They will open again when the next round button is pressed. Rolling a damage die is simple, right click on the d6 and choose the black box and roll.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    The red gem is used for the npc skill checks. Double click AGL and CBT and you'll see the tn in the red gem. Then drag the red gem into the chat box to roll for the npc. The TT in the Combat Tracker is for Turn Taken, when someone goes, click it to show they've acted. They will open again when the next round button is pressed. Rolling a damage die is simple, right click on the d6 and choose the black box and roll.
    Thank you, really helpful!

Damage die doesn't calculate the total correctly, but good enough.

No it gives you a total for the d6's that rolled.

Thread Information