Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP 1-3 players 5e fantasy every other Sat. 1:30-5:30 EDT NG OCT 23

- Started this homebrew campaign in July 2020

- The campaign is at level 6. You can roll your own or use a pre-generated.

- currently there are 3 other players but we are looking for up to 3 new players

- The campaign is varied, The other players have been very good role players. I try to have puzzles, skill tests, urban play and dungeons, I would estimate there is about 50% dungeons. But the players control what they want to do next. I try and have side quests available. And of course the players regularly go around the game I have planned.

- I started DMing in 1982 so I spent most of my time in AD&D, 2.5 years ago my family and I switched to 5e. and my 1st game in FG was in June in 2020

- I'm very open about the PC's I only have a couple things that I prefer 1) no evil player, 2)That the party are team players. I have no preferences as per class and I don't care if the party is "balanced". You can play any character and class you want. Right now There is a monk, a roque, and a bard. I have the following modules PHB, DMG, Sword Coast, Volo's Guide, Tasha's Cauldren and Xanathar's Guide. You can play a character from any of these modules and we use Discord for voice.

Just as a reminder we play every other Saturday.

Hi,

I am interested in joining your game. I've played D&D since the late 70's and have played on Fantasy Grounds for a few years. I really enjoy a mix of of combat, exploration, skill use and roleplay in social settings, so the game you described sounds like a great fit. I am most interested in playing a rogue or cleric.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Paul

Hello! I started in my teens (46 now) and enjoy varied campaigns with fun players. What you describe sounds like a good fit .

I am very interested in joining your group if there is still room. I started with Ad&d 2e back in 1989( I was 11). I’m pretty new to FG, I’ve only use it a few times before my group disbanded; however, I’m a fairly quick learner.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi, if you need one more player, I'd like to join. I started with AD&D in 1981 and have DM'd 1E and 2E. I want to transition to 5E now. I'm newish to FG, have learned the fundamentals and am still learning new things.

Thank you! Let me know if you have another slot open.

All the best,

Tom

Hi Tom
    You’re more than welcome to join us. My FG server name is hibby and the campaign is called Portown and the password is P0rt0wn. And here is an invite to my discord server https://discord.gg/mX7AgDaG

You can use any level 6 character you have that is not currently in a dungeon (I reserve the right to discuss some changes if your character is not of the same power level as the rest of the players.) Alternatively you can either roll up a new level 6 character or you can use one of the pre-rolled I have. When you get into the campaign click on character button on the screen that pops up the pre-rolled are listed you can use anyone that is not owned. Or in the top left hand corner is a button to go to the create character wizard. As for what I am looking for in characters I only have a couple of requirements 1) No evil alignments 2) be a team player. You can Roll a character using the modules I have loaded. I have the PHB, DMG, Sword Coast, Volo's Guide, Tasha's Cauldron and Xanathar's guide. I don't require a "balanced" party etc. The current player's have a sorcerer (has taken the healing feat), a rogue and a warlock. I will award you some magic to keep you balanced with the party. To roll a character you can use any of the 3 methods in the PHB. Straight rolls, standard breakdown or point buy. If you roll your own character you can have any non-magical item you want. You can start with 300 gp to buy any extra’s you would like over and above that. Once you load your character I will roll magic for you. To contact me it would be best through discord. That way if I don't get back to you right away one of the other player's probably will. If you need help rolling a character let me know and we can arrange a time to take care of it or maybe we can get together a half hour early on Saturday. If there is any thing else let me know.
    Our next play date will be October 23rd 1:30 - 5:30 EDT.

Hibby

@hibby - Sounds great. Count me in. Excited to join your world and campaign.

I'll join the Discord server and circle back to you when I roll up my character.

Best wishes,

Tom

You’re more than welcome to join us. My FG server name is hibby and the campaign is called Portown and the password is P0rt0wn. And here is an invite to my discord server https://discord.gg/mX7AgDaG

You can use any level 6 character you have that is not currently in a dungeon (I reserve the right to discuss some changes if your character is not of the same power level as the rest of the players.) Alternatively you can either roll up a new level 6 character or you can use one of the pre-rolled I have. When you get into the campaign click on character button on the screen that pops up the pre-rolled are listed you can use anyone that is not owned. Or in the top left hand corner is a button to go to the create character wizard. As for what I am looking for in characters I only have a couple of requirements 1) No evil alignments 2) be a team player. You can Roll a character using the modules I have loaded. I have the PHB, DMG, Sword Coast, Volo's Guide, Tasha's Cauldron and Xanathar's guide. I don't require a "balanced" party etc. The current player's have a sorcerer (has taken the healing feat), a rogue and a warlock. I will award you some magic to keep you balanced with the party. To roll a character you can use any of the 3 methods in the PHB. Straight rolls, standard breakdown or point buy. If you roll your own character you can have any non-magical item you want. You can start with 300 gp to buy any extra’s you would like over and above that. Once you load your character I will roll magic for you. To contact me it would be best through discord. That way if I don't get back to you right away one of the other player's probably will. If you need help rolling a character let me know and we can arrange a time to take care of it or maybe we can get together a half hour early on Saturday. If there is any thing else let me know.
    Our next play date will be October 23rd 1:30 - 5:30 EDT.

Hibby

are you still looking for players because if so id like to join. I'm going to be honest with you its been years since ive played any games and even then i only did it for one year but i do know the basics. i have been trying to find a great game to join that matches my work schedule and this seems to fit the bill. i hope to hear back from you. you can email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by mhallml; October 18th, 2021 at 22:31.

I would really like to join in on your campaign. I have played for some 20-25 years back in the day when it was first going. I then played ADnD but stopped when I had got married had kids and started shift work. I am now semi retired so game on. I started playing with my Nephew about 6 months ago using FGU, Discord and Syrinscape. Started a 1st level human Barbarian, Chaotic Neutral which is now 6th level. Our DM just got way to busy with family and work and we have not played in two months. I have everything set up on my computer and ready to go. I am very dedicated, love role playing and always play for the group. Please give me a try as I have loved DND since I was 18 years old, I am now 58 but still love to adventure. If you need to talk to me my phone# is 1-867-447-4746 I l live in Yellowknife NT. Canada. e-mail is [email protected] Thanks.

Thread Information