Starfinder Playlist

Allowing Players to move Item Tokens in an Image/Map

Hello!

I tried doing a search for this, but the results seem to all revolve around players having problems moving their PCs tokens. I was wanting to add tokens that represent items (like a book, or a bottle or something like that) that I place in my map from my Assets that players can pick up and move themselves. Is there a way to do this? Or are players pretty much restricted to only moving their PC tokens?

Thank you!

Welcome to FGU.

If you simply drag a token from Assets >Tokens and drop it on the map players will be able to see and interact with that token.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You mean to move it to the Tokens tab within the Assets menu, or to a different "Token"?

Thank you so much!

I mean click on assets then select the tokens tab. Find the token you want and then drag it from there and drop it into the map.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information