DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Trenloe thank you, I have tried both of those options. Unfortunately I can not refresh due to button not being active but greyed out and can not click on it. When i click on GM's game from history panel it gives the message "Unable to check lobby server for unavailable Cloud Servers".

I think the devs will need the more detailed logs from Settings > Troubleshooting > Gather logs.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It's working now for me. I rebooted, but was still unable to connect. Left it for a bit and now I am able to start up my campaign again. Assuming you guys did something, it's worked. If not, it spontaneously started working.

It was finally able to connect, shrugsies. Time to prep for Sunday's game! Thanks

We did not have any reports of the lobby server being down from our monitoring service, and it does not seem like it was a general issue for everyone.

It was probably some sort of Internet issue, somewhere between your Internet provider and our hosting service; that cleared up after the affected vendor fixed their network.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Pammikins View Post
    It was finally able to connect, shrugsies. Time to prep for Sunday's game! Thanks
    In case you weren't aware - you can still prep when you can't connect to the lobby service - all of your campaign data is stored on your local computer.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Before what ever was fixed, I just deleted the Smiteworks folder and redownloaded Unity to repair it and all works fine now. Thanks to everyone for their help.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    In case you weren't aware - you can still prep when you can't connect to the lobby service - all of your campaign data is stored on your local computer.
    When I try to load my campaign, it says "Unable to check lobby server" and only has a Cancel button. How can I prep without it loading? I have submitted a ticket with the compiled logs.

Choose LAN instead of Cloud when you load your campaign:

Just remember to set it back to Cloud when your actual game is set to take place.

Set the game to LAN mode and you should be able to load your campaign even if you can't connect to the lobby.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information