DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Maybe it works to unzip those modules and delete their asset contents? Then FG should prefer those folders over the zipped modules from the updater such that these should not be available ingame anymore, I think (not tested)
    Folders does not work, but simply deleting those files and replacing with an empty text file renamed appropriately (make sure you show extensions and change the extension from .txt to .mod) works.

NOTE; this means you will lose those files and not get updates to them until you either remove those files and update again. And I'm sure people are going to be annoyed if you do so and later complain that you don't have these tokens anymore

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Also, some of the built-in tokens are used by some modules, extensions and rulesets; so removing them may break the graphics in those scenarios.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information