Starfinder Playlist

LFG Pathfinder 1E / Pathfinder 2E / D&D 5E - Grizzled Veteran. Time Zone +2 GMT

Hi All,

I am currently in the look for a group that is playing one of the aforementioned game systems.
    I've been playing RPGs since the dawn of D&D 2e, when I was roughly 12 y/o... These days I am at the grizzled age of 37.

My ideal group would be lighthearted, combat focused with a good mix of Role Play.

I am usually available during evening / nights of my time and I am currently flexiable with the days.
    Those may change from time to time.
    Feel free to hit me up with a message here, PM, or on Discord Durkalina #8639

Looking forward hearing from you,

Zenith.

I am looking for more players for my homebrew PF2e. Some of the ones that I have don't always show, and I am looking to always have at least 3 or 4 players. Feel free to contact me on Discord at xLogisticsx#3399 if you would like more information.

if anyone is still looking for more players, I am new to pf2e and eager to learn the game. i have played pf1, so I am familiar with the world fluff/setting. just need help with game mechanics.

Thread Information