DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Paid] Rime of the Frost Maiden 1st Thursday Monthly

Hello,

My name is John and I have been a TTRPG player for over 35 years and a DM for 34. I run both off the shelf and original adventures. I cater to busy adults who do not get to game that often. I will be starting a multi-episode West Marches style adaptation of Rime of the Frost Maiden. This is for players who may not be able to commit to a full length campaign or who may only want to play certain parts of the story.

Overview

• Session 1 is 10/7/2021 9pm/2100ET/GMT-4 recurring 1st Thursday of each month
    • Duration is 3-4 hours.
    • Microsoft Teams for voice chat. Webcams are optional.
    • Fantasy Grounds for the VTT.
    • Optionally you may request the DM run your character in Fantasy Grounds. You watch & learn via screen share during the game.
    • Syrinscape for sound effects.
    • This adventure adaptation is heavily exploration and role play with less emphasis on combat.
    • Drop in Campaign with West Marches show up when you are able flexibility.
    • Episodic adaptation with group patron and notice board style quests to ensure story progression.
    • It is a linear adventure with a beginning and end. It is not a complete sandbox.
    • Preferred styles are the Actor, the Explorer, the Storyteller, the Thinker, and the Watcher.
    • Not good fit are the Power Gamer, the Instigator, or the Slayer.
    • Session will be recorded and text transcribed for current and future joiners to see what has already been accomplished.
    • Email address required. You may use a throw away gmail.com or outlook.com address.

Safety & Conduct

• 18+ Only
    • Generally PG-13 but may be Rated-R, TV-MA, or M for Mature at times with themes similar to Conan, Beastmaster, The Barbarian Bros. Etc.
    • LGBT and diverse friendly, though the game will be about the character not the players
    • Refrain from discussing any real world privacy matters such as weather where you live, who you work for, that great restaurant in downtown <REDACTED> that you love to eat at etc.
    • Refrain from discussing politics, sports, and other off topic matters.
    • No personal attacks against other players
    • DM reserves the right to remove anyone for misconduct or harassment

Onboarding and Payment

• Please feel free to inquire via PM about the game.
    • When we reach consensus, you will be emailed a Microsoft Teams Invite to get access to the game handout, house rules, character creation instructions, VTT login info, etc.
    • Pricing $20.77 USD via Stripe (link to be provided) or $18.70 Cryptocurrency via CoinPayments (link to be provided)
    Last edited by dearestleader; October 6th, 2021 at 04:10.

Thread Information