Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Are you still taking players? I would be interested but only had 1 test session for Pathfinder.

About myself:
    I'm female, hail from Germany, and am an avid AD&D 2nd Edition Player/GM for roughly 30 years now (yes, I'm a bit older).
    Biweekly on the weekends would suit me fine.
    So if you're still looking for someone to join, let me know.

Hi Stormbride,

Yes there is room for you, but I'm closing the thread after this as I think we have 6 players at least now.
    You will be the only female, I'm afraid, which is actually unusual for me as I'm used to playing face to face with my three daughters and we have female only characters, even me!
    I am free Thursday or Friday evening (our time) next week, to help you roll up a character ready for the first session on 24th October 4.30 BMT. Let me know if that is OK. If so, I will give you the discord link.

John

Hi Everybody,

I'm closing the thread now as we have enough players. Sorry to anyone wanting to join after this.
    I can set up one or two extra sessions before the first actual game session on the 24th 4.30 BMT for those who have not yet rolled up characters. I am free on Thursday and Friday 21st and 22nd. Please PM me to set something up. Otherwise you could send me xml files of characters on Discord.

John

Edit:

Sorry, didn't see the second page showing that this is closed.
    Last edited by DrTank09; October 28th, 2021 at 09:28. Reason: edit

sundays is perfect for me if you still have room

Thread Information