DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I am good on either day, but Sundays work slightly better than Santurdays. It doesn't really matter that much to me. As to this week, I was palnning on being there, so we can meet if everyone is still up for it.

Hi Leinhh,

Let's have at least a session zero on Sunday tomorrow, at 4.30 BMT where we can meet and roll up characters and talk about the campaign.

John

New to fantasy grounds, but i'm interested if available.

Hi ReverandToast,

We're going to have a session zero tomorrow (Sunday) at 4.30 pm BMT. Please join if you can.
    Just checking you are aware the plan is going to be biweekly thereafter probably Sundays same time, next session 24th Oct.

John

Yeah that's fine. I work graves so the time works perfectly!
    I would just need a little help on how to actually join with the desktop application. When the time comes of course.

If you work graves, presumably you will be a Pharasman Priest! Probably best to join Discord first so we can communicate in audio. My server is John30.
    To join a game you would click Join a Game, and search for John30 as the GM. It will be called Strife in Grimbone and the password is 280767.

J

So just comfirming to everyone

First session (session zero) will be tomorrow (Sunday) 4.30pm BMT.
    My discord server is John30
    The game is Strife in Grimbone, GM name John30, and the password is 280767.

We will be rolling characters, deciding on plot hooks and talking about the campaign.

First session proper will be probably same time on 24th Oct and every two weeks thereafter.

If people cannot make session zero but can commit to the campaign biweekly, please let me know and I can fit in another session zero. We have 4 I think but room for 1-2 more.

John

Hi, Is there any more room in the game? I have played mostly 5e, but I had a good run in first and second edition AD&D and I understand the principles. I've both played and GMed. I'd love to join. Open to all weekend times.

thanks

Hi All,

I have done a PM to those who expressed an interest with the Discord link.

John

Looking forward to this, haven't played in a while due to our RL game being shut down due to Covid and now the DM is bringing a little goblin into this crazy world. See you all there!
    Any day in which you learn something is not a complete waste - Polgara

Thread Information