Joshua Stream Pre
Page 21 of 21 First ... 11192021
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtmare View Post
    Story entries are where I noticed this.

I just updated and checked again.

Formatting still does not work in story entries or notes, nor in the text (description) fields for NPCs, paths, professions, spells, or traits.
    Stories should work. Many of the other fields you reference are string fields and they dont support any formatting.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

@Damned

Re NPCs...
    1. The xml data items defense_bonus and space seem to be not used. Correct?
    2. There is a box on the NPC sheet for defense bonus but that is not one of the stats in the game.
    3. The END OF THE ROUND box cannot be typed into.
    4. I think you need another tab for magic.

Example from the dryad:
    MAGIC
    Power 5
    Enchantment presence (6), charm (3), mind bondage (2)
    Nature magic acorns (6), overgrowth (3), ensnaring vines (2), brambles (2), form of the oak guardian (1)

Some questions about the magic entry. Is it possible to...
    > link the spell entry to the spell record?
    > automate the tracking of castings (the number of castings available is listed in brackets after the spell name)?

If no to the question about links, then an alternative is for me to add the spell record links to the description box, below the description, since that area is formatted text and it takes links.

Finally...
    The descriptions box is formatted text and it looks very nice. I assume that there is some complexity or limitation preventing you from making the traits boxes formatted text. It sure would look good if I could bold font the feature names. Meanwhile, I will follow your suggestion and use line returns to offset the feature names.

Please add somewhere for reach...

ATTACK OPTIONS
    Chain (melee; reach +2) +4 with 1 boon (3d6 plus Drag on attack roll 20+)
    Drag The chainbound moves the target 1d6 yards toward itself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    @Damned

Re NPCs...
    1. The xml data items defense_bonus and space seem to be not used. Correct?
    2. There is a box on the NPC sheet for defense bonus but that is not one of the stats in the game.
    3. The END OF THE ROUND box cannot be typed into.
    4. I think you need another tab for magic.

Example from the dryad:
    MAGIC
    Power 5
    Enchantment presence (6), charm (3), mind bondage (2)
    Nature magic acorns (6), overgrowth (3), ensnaring vines (2), brambles (2), form of the oak guardian (1)

Some questions about the magic entry. Is it possible to...
    > link the spell entry to the spell record?
    > automate the tracking of castings (the number of castings available is listed in brackets after the spell name)?

If no to the question about links, then an alternative is for me to add the spell record links to the description box, below the description, since that area is formatted text and it takes links.

Finally...
    The descriptions box is formatted text and it looks very nice. I assume that there is some complexity or limitation preventing you from making the traits boxes formatted text. It sure would look good if I could bold font the feature names. Meanwhile, I will follow your suggestion and use line returns to offset the feature names.
    So I thought I would leave Defense Bonus in because some enemies might don armor. If you are confident that this is not needed I will remove it.
    Aieee - I need to store Size as Space in the DB I think to utilise FGs token scaling... Ill update that...
    That is strange behavior - you can - but you seem to have to click in a very specific area... Ill check that out further.
    Should I add the same spell section from the Charsheet?

Formatted Text fields cant grow dynamically - so I can use FT but I must fix the size... that has other tradeoffs/implications.

--- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    Please add somewhere for reach...

ATTACK OPTIONS
    Chain (melee; reach +2) +4 with 1 boon (3d6 plus Drag on attack roll 20+)
    Drag The chainbound moves the target 1d6 yards toward itself.
    Reach is already there beside Size.

--- Projects ---

Thread Information