STAR TREK 2d20

Savage Worlds: Creating Attack for martial arts edge

In Savage Worlds Martial Arts Edge gives you a +1 when striking unarmed. It ignores the unarmed effect, which is no problem.

The problem I am running into is adding the fighting into the combat tab. The edge does not automatically add in the +1 to the fight skill and when I create the group and go to mods... nothing I seem to put in works. How do I add a permanent +1 to my martial arts attack group in the savage worlds rule set?

Moderator: Moved to Savage Worlds forum.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; October 2nd, 2021 at 12:24.

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Myrtheus View Post
    In Savage Worlds Martial Arts Edge gives you a +1 when striking unarmed. It ignores the unarmed effect, which is no problem.

The problem I am running into is adding the fighting into the combat tab. The edge does not automatically add in the +1 to the fight skill and when I create the group and go to mods... nothing I seem to put in works. How do I add a permanent +1 to my martial arts attack group in the savage worlds rule set?

Moderator: Moved to Savage Worlds forum.
    Right click the attack add a +1 modifier, call it Martial Artist.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thanks! I didn't think about right clicking. I was looking at the window that popped up when I created the attack. Problem solved!

Thread Information