Time Zone: eastern time
    Day of week and time: Friday 7pm Eastern
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours two weeks on and two weeks off
    Term: At least one campaign
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 because roleplay happens during combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: would like two more for a current campaign reboot.
    Character starting level & equipment: lvl 3
    Character restrictions: this is tough...none at the moment
    Standard array.

It is a campaign that has gone over a year that has turned over all the original PCs because of IRL issues. The remaining players wanted to start fresh and make new characters. We are playing Baldurs Gate: Descent into Avernus. We will start with all new content until we get to where their current characters are and then go from there...Just to let you know, being transparent and all...that we will not start in Baldur's gate...Probably won't ever set foot there.

It is a great group of players and they want two others to enjoy this with them.

So far there is only a cleric in this new adventuring group...so everything is up for grabs.

First come first serve. I will get in touch as soon as I can for more details besides October 15th is session 0/1...I know a long way away but I work alot....and I want time to prepare...

About me? I have been gaming since 1979. I took ten years off then started up again and its been a blast. I am currently running 3 other games that are going great. This was my first one though and I want to keep it going!

I am not on here a lot but I will get in touch with you in turn with a PM.

And now we have a Warlock...you guys are missing out.
    Last edited by LocustPoint; September 29th, 2021 at 02:52.

Hallo!

i would love to join this contact me on Discord on SnakeBitten#1994 and we can talk more?

If youre still looking, Id like to join my discord is Thane#1701

I’d like to play. I could role up a Paladin. Thanks — John. Discord: TheNephilim#1282

Quote Originally Posted by LocustPoint View Post
    LFP D&D 5e
    FG License: Ultimate license Unity
    Game System: D&D 5E
    Time Zone: eastern time
    Day of week and time: Friday 7pm Eastern
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours two weeks on and two weeks off
    Term: At least one campaign
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 because roleplay happens during combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: would like two more for a current campaign reboot.
    Character starting level & equipment: lvl 3
    Character restrictions: this is tough...none at the moment
    Standard array.

It is a campaign that has gone over a year that has turned over all the original PCs because of IRL issues. The remaining players wanted to start fresh and make new characters. We are playing Baldurs Gate: Descent into Avernus. We will start with all new content until we get to where their current characters are and then go from there...Just to let you know, being transparent and all...that we will not start in Baldur's gate...Probably won't ever set foot there.

It is a great group of players and they want two others to enjoy this with them.

So far there is only a cleric in this new adventuring group...so everything is up for grabs.

First come first serve. I will get in touch as soon as I can for more details besides October 15th is session 0/1...I know a long way away but I work alot....and I want time to prepare...

About me? I have been gaming since 1979. I took ten years off then started up again and its been a blast. I am currently running 3 other games that are going great. This was my first one though and I want to keep it going!

I am not on here a lot but I will get in touch with you in turn with a PM.

And now we have a Warlock...you guys are missing out.

Thread Information