DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Just a heads up, but it looks like the newest version of FGU removed the ability to change your screen name in the game lobby. It looks like it just uses your Fantasy Grounds account username by default now. For players like me that change their screen name for each campaign, it means we lose all of our WSX presets. Not a WSX issue, but you'll probably see reports of people losing their presets.

Actually, it might just affect the GM. I looked in the db.xml file and my new presets are now under "GM" instead of "dpezet". I was able to copy my presets from my old screen name manually.

Ah, I lost my presets this week and was wondering why. ��

I've been having an issue for many months since I first started using Windows Saver X2 and may have just assumed it was associated with a bug mentioned in the first post, but I'm not sure if that's the case as I just tested with Windows Saver X and did not have the issue. It appears that Windows Saver X2 is not saving windows/positions on session end. If I'm in a campaign where I was previously using Windows Saver X and I run the restore command using Windows Saver X2 it will open the last session saved by Windows Saver X, if I'm in a campaign that I've only used Windows Saver X2 and use the restore command it says there are 0 windows. I just double checked with a new campaign that the only extension used was Windows Saver X2 and after I loaded it using Windows Saver X, and later went in with WSX2 it opened the info from WSX but wouldn't create it's own information.

My FG Forge account is in restricted mode at the moment. I expect it will be remedied soon but in the meantime I'm not certain what will occur to your ability to use this module. Let me know if it doesn't work anymore.

Jason

I am using the Old School Essentials ruleset and a few of the rolls from the character sheet (All Saves and Turn Undead for Cleric) cause the following error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "RulesetWizardDiceRoller.lau"]:41: attempt to call field 'getActor' (a nil value)

This extension is a godsend otherwise for one click loading of my layout and forcing a layout for new players that aren't familiar with Fantasy Grounds but unfortunately the error is preventing me from using it currently.

I have checked the box in Ruleset Wizard that excludes the built in Roller.lua so this should go away once the patch is approved.

Jason

Perfect! Updated and works as expected. Thanks!

Looks like this extension is broken with the latest FGU update. Errors on load and when using commands
    windowssaverx2.png

Thread Information