FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pathfinder and SWADE adventure deck

I just purchased all of the Savage Worlds Pathfinder content. I was testing it out and enabled the Adventure Card extension, but it doesn't appear to be completely compatible. I can issue the cards to the players through the combat tracker, but I get the error in the screenshot when I attempt to double-click on the card to blow it up. Hovering over the cards does show the text.

It's kind of working, I just can't make the cards bigger. When I select the checkmark on the error box (thus telling the system to enable the module) it doesn't do anything. The SWADE Adventure Deck also doesn't show up in my list of modules.

The functionality is kind of there, but a little bugged. Just wondering if this is a known issue or if I'm doing something wrong?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I had to edit the extension to add <ruleset>SWPF</ruleset> if you know how to do that, it works - otherwise, it's just for SavageWorlds. They should update it, but I'm not sure if they will. I had to do that for my own modules as well when I converted my campaign over to SWPF. Gave me a real fright.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgain View Post
    I had to edit the extension to add <ruleset>SWPF</ruleset> if you know how to do that, it works - otherwise, it's just for SavageWorlds. They should update it, but I'm not sure if they will. I had to do that for my own modules as well when I converted my campaign over to SWPF. Gave me a real fright.
    Thanks. I figured it was something like that. And no, I don't know how to edit it. It still mostly works, just annoying. That extension should be universal. I realize that Pathfinder is technically a different ruleset, but it's not that different.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgain View Post
    How does that work when/if an update to the Adventure Deck is published? Will it update "correctly" and just overwrite my changes... or will my local-tweak cause the updater to skip it?
    -Lone Jedi
    (Jason)
    Savage Worlds Evangelist and Monkey of Coding

Quote Originally Posted by lonejedi View Post
    How does that work when/if an update to the Adventure Deck is published? Will it update "correctly" and just overwrite my changes... or will my local-tweak cause the updater to skip it?
    It will get overwritten in an update.

Has anyone contacted the content creator to ask him to update it?

Thread Information