FGC/FGU license: Ultimate
Timezone: US/Central
Days: Wednesday nights (prefer starting the Sept 29th, then every other)
Term: Long term preferable
Voice: Willing to voice chat, but no video
Game Systems: Any
Experience VTT: Approx 15 years with Fantasy Grounds. Specific experience with 4E/5E DnD, Starfinder
Experience non-VTT: Approx 40 years with MERP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, and all versions of DnD.
Character Types: Open to any needed.

About me:
Looking for a bi-weekly game on Wednesday nights 7pm+ US/Central. I am most familiar with VTT 5E and Starfinder, but am willing to learn others.

I am very introverted until I get to know people...then I am an extroverted introvert....so roleplay is somewhat difficult for me in the beginning. I like tactical situations where I have to put my logical brain to work, but I also like to imagine the same limitations in my character and not meta-game with something they couldn't know. I'd say I prefer 80/20 combat over roleplay if I am being honest, but if I have a group that actually has engaging roleplay, I do like to participate, but I am not the type of person to necessarily initiate it.

I have been a GM for 5e in the past, and am very familiar with Fantasy Grounds (having developed extensions and helped ruleset developer for Starfinder). I do not argue rules during the game, but will provide information if asked during the game and will provide information out of game for consideration the next time. Ultimately it is the GM's call, and I respect that.