DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Different Maps for Different Players

Hey all,

I just want to know if it's possible currently, or if there is a work around, to give my players different maps?

In the current game I'm running, my players are going to a town which distorts perception. I want to have several maps of the town available to randomly give to my players, without them knowing that the other has a different map. In a table setting this would literally handing my players different maps.

Is it currently possible to share images to certain players and not others?

(my apologies if this has been covered before)

Blog Entries
    EDIT: Welcome!

You can share maps to specific characters by dragging the map to the PC portrait in the upper left (instead of using right mouse share).

Problems that might occur doing this, player tokens (dragged from the CT) can only be on 1 map at a time. So different PCs won't "appear" on different player's maps at the same time. You could do this manually, but would be challenging and quickly become apparent to the players. LOS/FoW you are going to have trouble keeping sync'd.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information