FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Its nice to have the quick read but it looks like you have room for V,S,M with the range on the line? Maybe have both the pop up and the VSM + range in the line?
    I'll need to take a look at the possible longest actions, ranges & components in the different rulesets and can adjust the width then. I might look into adjusting the name field width.

v4.1 More options, more screen space

Added
    • Spacer for 5E to have the name fields without actions all lined up nicely (thanks to @rhagelstrom)
    • Option Both is now available showing the range & components in one label. Using this option is only advised for people who use their chaarcter sheet in a wide fashion as it squeezes the action list otherwise.

Changed
    • Sizes and offsets to show more actions in for example SFRPG

Tooltips will not be done via this extension. Another one explicit for that is in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    v4.1 More options, more screen space

Added
    • Spacer for 5E to have the name fields without actions all lined up nicely (thanks to @rhagelstrom)
    • Option Both is now available showing the range & components in one label. Using this option is only advised for people who use their chaarcter sheet in a wide fashion as it squeezes the action list otherwise.

Changed
    • Sizes and offsets to show more actions in for example SFRPG

Tooltips will not be done via this extension. Another one explicit for that is in the works.
    This is great! I do a spacing issue still with AW's button. It is running into the Text and in some cases over the text.
    Edit: this is happening no matter the setting so it is not just in the "Both" mode.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is great! I do a spacing issue still with AW's button. It is running into the Text and in some cases over the text.
    Edit: this is happening no matter the setting so it is not just in the "Both" mode.
    I can't replicate that, looks fine local. Even if I change all settings of both extensions, it still looks the same.

Can you provide a reproducable way (extension options, character creation)?

You can also export your character and I can test with that.

Last edited by Zarestia; September 2nd, 2022 at 23:05.

Here is a clean campaign. Same issue. I have attached the whole campaign, Will that work?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here is a clean campaign. Same issue. I have attached the whole campaign, Will that work?
    Hmm, your campaign looks ok on my side.
    I've reuploaded the build v4.1 to Forge, maybe something got borked on the way of the update.

You could try deleting the extensions and doing an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    Hmm, your campaign looks ok on my side.
    I've reuploaded the build v4.1 to Forge, maybe something got borked on the way of the update.

You could try deleting the extensions and doing an update.
    Yep. The forge update after an erase fixed it. Thanks!

I did download to test for 2nd edition, does not work, which is what I expected.

Any chance of adding that ruleset?

Thanks,

BOB
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    I did download to test for 2nd edition, does not work, which is what I expected.

Any chance of adding that ruleset?

Thanks,

BOB
    Sure, I can add that. It'll take a few days for me to add all the necessary things - you'll see an update post here from me when it's live

Thread Information