DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How to handle spells?

If I got it right I can use a Base Attack Spell to open the resolution table and apply those RR modifiers
    I can use a Directed Spell that in general should be specialized in type and Element.
    But how do I deal with "healing" spells or other types that aren't elemental or attack spells, but failing to generate a Fumble?
    How to make rolling these spells open the resolution table?

I apologize for the doubts, but they arise as I play and get to know them and also for being a "Full" Automation Adept

The land of the Pecsaetan, in the Kingdom of Mercia
    I've not really played around with the spells in Fantasy Grounds, but I suspect that for spells that aren't resolved using a BAR or EAR, you'll just have to apply effects manually.

QuirkyBirkay the BAR or EAR open the resolve table, but Non-Attack Spells, and I don't know if I'm making something wrong or if this action is don't "enabled"

The land of the Pecsaetan, in the Kingdom of Mercia
    I don't think it is enabled. I think the only ones that will resolve on the resolve table are the attack spells (EAR & BAR). I am still learning all this though.

There isn't any automation currently for this yet.

For non-attack spells, you just need to have the PCs roll d100 and if they get a fumble then you will have to manually open the fumble table.

For heals, have the PCs roll the dice for the heal and then right click on it to change it to a negative number. You can then drag that to the appropriate target after that.

Any effects for spells need to be added manually.

Thread Information