DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for Player Europe/UK (UTC +0) D&D 5e

FG License: Ultimate (Unity, you will need a free license)
    Game System: Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons

Time Zone: UTC +0
    Day of week and time: 19:00 - 23:00 hrs Saturday Weekly

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Syrinscape for music. Free account required.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 current. 1 needed.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1, basic gear.
    Character restrictions: None (within reason).

Details of your scenario:

I'm running an extensive campaign set in the D&D multiverse. The campaign is primarily 5e but I run the occasional D&D Classic module as I am an OSR DM at heart. Its very much an old school fantasy tale in the vein of John Carter of Mars, Three Hearts and Three Lions etc. If you are familiar with Appendix N then you will have a good idea of what to expect.

I will be starting Dungeon of the Mad Mage in a few weeks and this would be a great jumping on point for a new player. I use the pre-prepared maps from published modules to tell original stories. The campaign is player driven and draws heavily on character backgrounds. I would prefer that you haven't played many of the published modules, but if you don't mind seeing the same maps again used for a different story, and this campaign concept appeals, by all means get in touch.

I have been DMing for about 30 years. I can promise a fairly professional weekly gaming night for anyone willing to commit to the group.

This group will be ideal for someone looking to get into fifth edition for the first time and wants to commit to a weekly games night.

***Please note the UTC +0 timezone. We are based in the UK and Germany and play UTC +0, this changes with British Summer Time to UTC +1 ***
    Last edited by blacklibrary; September 15th, 2021 at 08:30.

hi I'm interested but wondering if you have a (kind off) fixed schedual or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by wannes37 View Post
    hi I'm interested but wondering if you have a (kind off) fixed schedual or not ?
    We play every Saturday night 7pm to about 11pm.

When do you plan to play the first session and please send a pm then i get a notification of it.

Sorry, the place has been taken. I'm afraid these 5e games go quick. Good luck finding a group.

is that an answer to me or am I still in ?

Apologies, but I've had a lot of responses as I advertise on other forums. Someone else signed up for the place based on the information I provided in the first post. I understand you had a few questions but one guy just grabbed it. Good luck finding a group.

Thread Information