5E Character Create Playlist

LFG [pf2e] [Wednesdays] Flexible player with plenty of character ideas available.

Heya, just picking up FG today and trying to get into the swing of things with some others to join. Pathfinder 2e has been wicked fun learning and I'd love to join somebody's game. I'd prefer joining an Adventure Path but I don't mind playing in a custom campaign.

I have mostly concepts centered around necrotic themes... I made these characters, but can make another to fit any group.
    Duskwalker Sprite Psychopomp Summoner
    Kobold Magus/Barbarian dedicated
    An old human Battle Oracle dedicated into Soulforger

I also have plenty of inspiration on nordic themed characters, and tend to enjoy filling in whatever roles are necessary for the group. All I need is a bit of context on the adventure.

Hope to hear back from someone soon, I'd love to mold into the community here and bump Pathfinder's popularity up, because it's genuinely pretty great.

Still looking for a game as of posting.
    "Memories are like mirrors. They show us parts of ourselves, sometimes parts we'd like to forget. But you can choose what lessons to carry forward, and what to leave behind."
    ~Uther

Me and a friend of min on the US East coast are in the same boat. Wednesday evenings generally work for us. I got FG a while a go and had played a few campaigns in 5e. My buddy who will get FG if he can find a group but it has to be Pathfinder. He knows PF pretty well but is not a GM and doesn't want to. I don't really know PF too well, but would like to just have a regular group that can get together and have fun with learning FG and PF.

Hi Highlordsiege,

If you're still looking and if its your first time playing FG, I have an introductory custom adventure for PF2e that's just a 1 player and GM to help learn the system.
    I'm from UK, but Wednesday nights for me might be afternoons for you.
    I have ultimate licence and nearly all the PF2e books. Its first level obviously.
    Then I have a proper custom adventure for a set of players that has a Runelords theme.

John

Thread Information