DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - Savage Worlds Adventure Edition - Weird War II

Do you crave excitement, travel, adventure? Killing Nazis? Then look no further! The OSS is looking for the best, brightest, strongest to take the fight to the enemy. Fight behind the enemy lines sabotaging industry, railroads, bridges. Kill enemy soldiers and officers. Recruit friendly resistance units. Assassinate political leaders. Collect intelligence on troop movements and numbers. Do your part to defeat the Nazis. Join the OSS! This is a SWADE campaign using the Weird Wars II setting. This long-term campaign (my campaigns tend to last several years) will feature heavily cloak-and-dagger activities. Characters will be given wide latitude for operations and won't be railroaded into specific methods to carry out their missions. As the agents become more experienced, the campaign will become more sandbox-oriented as are all of my campaigns. We use FG Unity and Discord for voice. Every other Wednesday starting at 10pm CST (US). Looking for 1-4 more agents. Also need one officer with experience leading teams in other games who has some knowledge of WWII small unit tactics. Reply if interested for more information. Onward to Victory!
    Last edited by Knuckleball Ned; September 21st, 2021 at 19:10.

I'm interested in playing. I'm in the PST zone 2 hours behind the CST - a 10pm CST start is a bit late for even me, but doable. I've War Mastered and played Weird Wars II and Weird Wars Tour of Darkness at tables and own the SWADE and Weird Wars II rulesets for FGU. Also done my fair share of playing with the Savage Showdown rules at my miniature gaming club's monthly meets.
    Last edited by kronovan; September 16th, 2021 at 23:20.

Message me on Discord and we'll go from there: knuckleballned#7420

Thread Information