DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Deadlands: The Weird West "Horror at Headstone Hill" Starting soon

We currently are booked for players. You may still email me at [email protected] to check for future openings if available.

Thank you
    Last edited by Quixdraw21; September 22nd, 2021 at 21:02.

Hey there,

I would be interested in joining your game. This would be my first time playing Deadlands and I only know a little bit of the setting so it would be fun to try out this game.

I'm interested in playing as well. I currently have a Mad Scientist playing in another Weird West campaign, who's only advanced 1 rank so far, so it'd be easy for me to unwind him to beginning Novice. Would it be possible for me to play that PC?

[Edit] I actually stated the above incorrectly, my Mad Scientist PC has actually only had 1 advancement.
    Last edited by kronovan; September 17th, 2021 at 17:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad711 View Post
    Hey there,

I would be interested in joining your game. This would be my first time playing Deadlands and I only know a little bit of the setting so it would be fun to try out this game.
    Hello, Brad. Please contact me on Discord my handle is Quixdraw21. And send me an email at [email protected] and we can get started

Thanks, Patrick

Hello Kronovan, please also contact me on Discord handle Quixdraw21. And email me at [email protected].

Hope to hear from you.

Patrick

Hola Quixdraw21. I saw your name and just wanted to pop in and say hi. It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Claybor View Post
    Hola Quixdraw21. I saw your name and just wanted to pop in and say hi. It's been a while.
    Well Howdy Claybor! It has been a while. If you are interested give me a Discord number and we can talk. My user name is Quixdraw21#6570
    Last edited by Quixdraw21; September 21st, 2021 at 01:20.

If any spots open back up I'd love to play. Can't remember the day/time originally posted but let me know if you have a spot and I'll see if I can do it. Sounds like fun!

Thread Information