STAR TREK 2d20

Blog Entries

Deadlands Reloaded missing GM Tools

The Poker Table and Fate Chips are missing from the DLR extension. This is with the 2.11 extension in both SWD and SWADE. The older 2.10 extension (at least my local copy) has them. First reported here in the DLWW thread, also reported by a Discord user this morning and I can duplicate myself as well with brand-new campaigns created (FGU) in both SWD and SWADE rulesets, only the current DLR extension loaded, nothing else.

Additionally, while not related to this particular issue in SWD (again, brand-new campaign, first time loading in) I see the following console warnings:
    Code:
    [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/dlr_launcher.lua"]:8: attempt to call field 'setDefaultIdentity' (a nil value)
    [WARNING]  window: Unable to locate control (chat) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (mood) in windowclass (chat)
    [WARNING]  window: Unable to locate control (chat) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (moodlabel) in windowclass (chat)
    [WARNING]  window: Unable to locate control (chat) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (removemood) in windowclass (chat)
    While in SWADE (brand-new campaign, first time loading in) I only get:

Code:
    [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/dlr_launcher.lua"]:8: attempt to call field 'setDefaultIdentity' (a nil value)
    That's the line that sets the GM Identity to Marshall for DLR, so should be an easy fix.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I suspect this happens because there has been miscommunication on product updates between me and Smiteworks. The latest news is that Smiteworks have released all the pending changes to live now. Can you update and try again?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    Fixes have been pushed to Live. Thanks @Ikael!

Thread Information