5E Character Create Playlist

LFP-5e 3rdLvl Forge of Fury PT

We play 7-10pm Mondays Pacific Time.
    We are on the third session of 5e Forge of Fury.
    We are a pretty easy-going bunch and I think all are over 40 yrs old and some in early 50s.
    I am new to DMing having only started in April.
    One player is completely brand new to D&D which helps set the easy-going and learning tone at times.
    Three are brand new to FGU as of April.
    This group has gone through Extradimensional Spaces, Sunless Citadel, and now Forge.
    I'm guessing this may take a total of twelve sessions but who knows.
    We have Cl, Rog, Rog, Wiz, and lost the Bar but you can play anything you wish.
    You would start at 3rd level to be commensurate with the other characters, of course.
    I have Xana's and Volo's for additional character sub-types, races, etc.

Hi. I'm interesting in joining your campaign. I just turned 40 and I've been playing D&D since 3.5. I've been playing and DMing 5e off and on for the past few years.
    Your timings work perfectly for me and I will be able to play regularly.
    I'm consider myself an easygoing player, and I don't get hung up on the rules too much (everything is at the DM's discretion imo).
    I DO love RP over combat. That's not saying I don't enjoy the latter tho.
    It looks like your group could use a meat-shield, so I'd be fine playing either a Paladin or Barbarian.
    Oh, and I have played a couple of campaigns on FGU, and am quite comfortable with it already.
    I normally play on discord with voice/video. How do you guys play (text, voice, video)?
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

I would be interested in joining, were you just looking for 1 more player, or do you still have room?

Thank you to those who replied in here and those who wrote privately but the group did fill.

Thread Information