DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Need 2 Players Thurs or Fri Night PST USA - Five Torches Deep for beginners

Intro: This is a specific game for new members of either TTRPGs and/or FGU. i remember how intimidating it can be to be new to all of this and just want to provide a good introduction.

FG License: DM has Ultimate, so players only need the Free Demo
    Game System: Five Torches Deep – (using D&D 5E ruleset)

Time Zone:
    PDT (GMT-7) USA
    Day of week and time: looking at Thursdays or Friday evening
    Planned start date: in the next week or two (end of Sept or early Oct)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 Hour session, Weekly
    Term: This is a learning game for those new to FG and TTRPGs in general. So, it will be slow but cover as many aspects as I can cram in a small campaign. It will also be a chance to learn how FG works.

Text or Voice: Discord
    Voice software used:
    Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: a little of everything
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players, need 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
    Character restrictions: none

Details: We will be playing Five Torches Deep as an introduction to a simplified version of the D&D 5E ruleset, but with an OSR vibe. We will start with an introduction adventure and see how far everyone wants to take it..

Please let me know if you are interested. i only have a few slots open right now.

Hi I am interested. I haven't played D+D i many years. AD+D 2e was the last real time playing, I tried 4e with the kids and did not like it. I am somewhat familiar with 5e (I think it's better than 4e) and FGU. I am on PST, and the time will work out well for me.
    Last edited by TheFastEddy; September 20th, 2021 at 03:54.

Hey, we would love to have you onboard. we just had our first session, it went great. we are playing Saturday evenings every week. 6:30pm on West Coast time. Let me know if that works and i'll send you an invite.

That would be awesome! I live on the west coast - so the time works, and work has settled down for the foreseeable future. Thank you so much!

I am interested. Thursdays work great for me..i have been playing D&D since 1984 when i joined the air force

Hello everyone! thanks for your interest in the game. we are completely full of players at the moment. i might consider starting a second group at some point if interested in a beginner game, just DM me and i'll add you to the list.

i'm opening this post up again, as we need a few more players for our Five Torches Deep game on Saturday or Friday evenings. We are taking a small break over the holidays and will pick the game back up in a few weeks. please let me know if you are interested in some OSR gaming.

Thread Information