5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP 1-3 players every other Saturday 5pm-10pm or later CST D&D 5E

THANKS EVERYONE FOR LOOKING, WE HAVE A COUPLE PLAYERS NOW!
    LFP 1-3 players every other Saturday 5pm – 10pm (sometimes later) CST
    Forgotten Realms Homebrew

FG License: I have Unity Ultimate, you'll only need the demo version

Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: CST

Day of week and time: Saturdays, start time 5 or 6pm (typically running about every other weekend, but I expect that we will occasionally be three week intervals)
    Next game should be the 25th of September.

Planned Duration & Frequency: Usually run for 5 or 6 hours every 2 or 3 weeks

Term: Looking for players for long-term or short-term (I'm happy with someone interested in joining for the duration of an adventure and then possibly popping back in sometime in the future, would also like to find some regular dedicated players to round out our group too.) - UPDATE - WE'VE FOUND ENOUGH LONG TERM PLAYERS - THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR LOOKING

Text or Voice: Voice, minor bit of text from DM to players occasionally

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not currently and have no plans to

Roleplay & Combat mix: About 50/50. Mostly during the FGU sessions it’s more about the combat, but the players do some roleplaying if the situation warrants it. We have lengthy email threads between sessions where a lot of our roleplaying goes on.

Number of Players in game & needed: Total of three players in game currently, party has several NPCs. Thinking that we'd like several more players, maybe 3 to start and could go as high as 4.

Character starting level & equipment: Any PC’s currently joining the party will start at 4th level. (New players will start at the party's level.)

Character restrictions:
    Elf, dwarf, halfling, gnome, human where races are concerned. Nothing exotic as far as classes: Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Paladin, Rogue, Wizard.

Details of your scenario:
    Characters are all residents of the town of Daggerford in the Forgotten Realms, and were all inducted into the local militia at the same time. All the characters have ties to the town or the area, as will any new players (we can flesh out those details together). The players have since gone on to form a mercenary company – 1st Delimbiyr Ranger Company. "Mercenary" might not be the best description for it.
    Current PCs:
    Half-Orc Fighter
    Half-Elf Ranger
    Human Wizard
    NPCs:
    Human Cleric of Torm
    Human Rogue
    Dwarven Fighter

All the player characters have significant backstories that come into play during the game. The campaign is homebrew, and the player character's all have lives outside of when they group up for a challenge.

We are all adults in our 20’s to 50’s. Sometimes it’s a bit lighthearted and fun, other time the game is all about being in character. As the DM I’m not a rules lawyer and don’t expect any of my players to be. We will have all played together roughly a year in October and none of is an expert on 5th edition or Fantasy Grounds Unity.
    Three of us have played multiple editions of D&D, starting with Basic, 1st and 2nd edition. We’ve done Cyberpunk, Warhammer, Gurps, Star Frontiers and others on the tabletop. This is our first campaign on a virtual tabletop and we are all having a blast!
    We are looking for folks who might be able to join us long-term or would like to join for an adventure or two. Experienced or new.
    Last edited by Cull7; September 15th, 2021 at 21:34.

Hi there. I'd be very interested in joining. I'm also a working adult in my 20's so I understand just wanting some light hearted fun. Let me know if you're still looking

Hey there. I am interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

I'd be interested as well, if you have an opening.

Hello! I would definitely be interested in becoming one of your core players if you are still looking for someone? Send me a PM I can provide you with more info on myself.

Thread Information