DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Auto Share will share the map with players when you load the FoW data (click the load button)
    Auto Unshare will unshare the map when click the save button

It was a user request some while back I think.

Jason

So, I love this extension and it works really well in general. I've just tried it for the first time with Portals - Revamped, and it's throwing errors. This plus Portals would make life so nice in DOTMM. Is there something I need to do to get it to work? Specifically, I get the same error that comes up when you try to save a map with a token you haven't dragged in off the combat tracker whenever I try to save with a portal token on the map.

It did work at some point. I'll talk to Bob and see whats up.
    Jason

Hey there, first off, nice Extension.

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    I'll talk to Bob and see whats up.
    Was just thinking about buying this, does it work with Portals - REVAMPED! again?

I'll give it a test and report back. I know bob did an update recently.

Jason

Recently, I have encounter an error on different maps with different campaigns.
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:imagewindow_toolbar:fow_save"]:55: attempt to call field 'getNodeFromTokenRef' (a nil value)

In a clean campaign (with all the exts on) it works and at the start in these cases it works as well, but over time things change and this error starts happening. I have removed the characters (PS, CT, and map) and added them back for no change. I have tried even edited the DB and cleared the FOW section and deleted the FOW files. Nothing seem to fix it. I was hoping you might have a thought that could help me. I can email you the campaign file if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Recently, I have encounter an error on different maps with different campaigns.
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:imagewindow_toolbar:fow_save"]:55: attempt to call field 'getNodeFromTokenRef' (a nil value)

In a clean campaign (with all the exts on) it works and at the start in these cases it works as well, but over time things change and this error starts happening. I have removed the characters (PS, CT, and map) and added them back for no change. I have tried even edited the DB and cleared the FOW section and deleted the FOW files. Nothing seem to fix it. I was hoping you might have a thought that could help me. I can email you the campaign file if that helps.
    Having the same issue. It worked great at the start of the campaign, but it no longer works and I get script errors.

Is anyone else having issues? Or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Temmpest View Post
    Is anyone else having issues? Or is it just me?
    I am sure it is happening more than just to us 2....

I am so sorry. I have not been watching this thread and someone finally reported it in DM. I'll take a look.

Jason

Thread Information