DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Elewyth View Post
    Yeah, that works. Thanks for pointing that out! Looking forward to an update, so I can switch back to title again .
    I would second that!

Understood.

Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    Thanks, I'll take a look and see what I can do to remedy.

Jason
    Fixed in build 1.1.0d submitted to forge. Awaiting approval.

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    I have a workaround for you. Go to settings and change "Show name" to "Tooltip". Apparently the "name" field I rely on only gets put in the place I'm look at when it is using the tooltip.

I'll look to find an alternative way to get the info I need for the next build.

Jason
    This issue is fixed in build 1.1.0d submitted to forge. Awaiting approval.

Version 1.1.0d is now active with the fixes.

After the recommendation from someone, I just bought and tested this extension out and it VERY MUCH solves a problem we've been having in a game of Dungeon of the Mad Mage where the party often leaves the main map to go down side-passages and explore extra maps I've created with additional content. This allows them to return to the main map and still be able to visually see where they've been before.

Thanks so much for this extension! Totally worth the money!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post
    After the recommendation from someone, I just bought and tested this extension out and it VERY MUCH solves a problem we've been having in a game of Dungeon of the Mad Mage where the party often leaves the main map to go down side-passages and explore extra maps I've created with additional content. This allows them to return to the main map and still be able to visually see where they've been before.

Thanks so much for this extension! Totally worth the money!
    Appreciated.

My FG Forge account is in restricted mode at the moment. I expect it will be remedied soon but in the meantime I'm not certain what will occur to your ability to use this module. Let me know if it doesn't work anymore.

Jason

Exactly the reason i got this too. DotMM.

Hi,

I was just about to recommend this extension to someone, but see it in my Forge Inventory as Unlisted, which I assume makes this unavailable to those who don't already have it? Is this due to the previously mentioned 'restricted mode' and if so is this just a temporary hiccup? Really love this extension and would love to point others towards it when it's available again.

Cheers,

Simon

Thread Information