DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

Excellent!

FoWEnhanced is 50% off for the next week.

Jason

Nice!
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

I have installed the extension but when I hit the FoW save button, or the FoW Load button I get an error:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CTL:imagewindow_toolbar:fow_load"]:56: attempt to call field 'getNodeFromTokenRef' (a nil value)

Please ensure that you have added the Players to the party sheet and the combat tracker. The code it is complaining about is the old way it would try to get player details. It only runs if the new way fails. The new way fails if you don't have the party and combat setup.

Let me know.

Jason

All 4 characters in use have been added to the party sheet and are on the combat tracker. Two of those characters are being controlled by one player because we had an absence. Is that the cause of it? Do all the players need to be logged in to save?

When we first tried using the extension and had this problem we did have a character (also with no player logged in) on the party sheet that wasn't in the combat tracker. We thought that might have been the problem so we removed her from the party sheet and resaved it. Could this also be a problem leftover from that occurence?
    Last edited by ladro9hands; October 30th, 2022 at 03:48.

Quote Originally Posted by ladro9hands View Post
    All 4 characters in use have been added to the party sheet and are on the combat tracker. Two of those characters are being controlled by one player because we had an absence. Is that the cause of it? Do all the players need to be logged in to save?

When we first tried using the extension and had this problem we did have a character (also with no player logged in) on the party sheet that wasn't in the combat tracker. We thought that might have been the problem so we removed her from the party sheet and resaved it. Could this also be a problem leftover from that occurence?
    The order of operations that I use in my testing is to first add the players to the player sheet, then add them to the combat sheet, then drag from combat sheet to map. If you post a zip of your campaign I can test further for you. As to login you don't need anyone logged in to save. As to the left over it could be but not certain. Try my suggested order of operations and see if saving then works.

Edit: You don't explicitly say that the characters have been dragged to the map. Please just confirm they are on the map. I presume so but thought I would ask.

Jason

Yeah I can reproduce this if I have a token on the map but it doesn't exist on the combat tracker. Placing it on the combat tracker doesn't fix it. You must remove from the map and then drag from CT.

I used to match up tokens by name but the name field doesn't always exist depending on the options selected.

Jason

Quick question:

What do the 2 options Auto Share/Unshare do exactly?
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thread Information