DICE PACKS BUNDLE
  1. #1

    Option to install only needed purchased items

    Please, implement this. Why is it necessary to download everything locally? If one is conducting a campaign with a given system, why should he host locally files for the other games he purchased. It makes no sense whatsoever. It's a total waste of space.

  2. #2
    The space for the rulesets is very minimal; and it is necessary to ensure that prerequisite issues don’t arise across DLC, extensions and layered rulesets.

    Regards,
    JPG

  3. #3
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    33,676
    The best place for feature requests is the FG wishlist. Please add your request here: https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/ Thanks!

    Once added, you can provide a link to your idea in this thread so that others can vote for it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  4. #4
    Thanks for the link, Trenloe. I wasn't aware of that tool.

    For Moon Wizard: I am not talking about rulesets. I am talking about modules, content generally speaking. Don't assume about how much money people can end up spending on FG. Having gigabytes (plural) taken by content you are not currently using does not make sense.

    Edit: found this already open suggestion and voted for it https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135557
    Last edited by gorman42; September 9th, 2021 at 13:53.

  5. #5
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    33,676
    Quote Originally Posted by gorman42 View Post
    Thanks for the link, Trenloe. I wasn't aware of that tool.

    ...

    Edit: found this already open suggestion and voted for it https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135557
    Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gorman42 View Post
    For Moon Wizard: I am not talking about rulesets. I am talking about modules, content generally speaking. Don't assume about how much money people can end up spending on FG. Having gigabytes (plural) taken by content you are not currently using does not make sense.https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135557
    I agree with that. I have purchased enough content that sometimes, when FGU updates, it can take several minutes to pull down all the D&D, AD&D, Pathfinder modules/adventures/extra content that I purchased and played ages ago just because they all got some minor update in the last week, even though for the next couple of month I'll be running, say, the Dungeon Of The Mad Mage adventure exclusively.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo Zeno View Post
    I agree with that. I have purchased enough content that sometimes, when FGU updates, it can take several minutes to pull down all the D&D, AD&D, Pathfinder modules/adventures/extra content that I purchased and played ages ago just because they all got some minor update in the last week, even though for the next couple of month I'll be running, say, the Dungeon Of The Mad Mage adventure exclusively.
    Right, I forgot to touch the point that probably irks me the most. Time needed to update stuff. Thanks for raising it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Starfinder Playlist

Log in

Log in