STAR TREK 2d20

Starfinder pact worlds map pins not working correctly

Hi, I just purchased starfinders pact worlds add on for FGU, as the title implies, and there specificly says, and quote, "Individual area descriptions linked to maps, containing new encounters, treasure parcels and descriptions for just that area".
    But im not sure if mine isnt working correctly, but it does not seem to have this feature. I've purchase sword coast adventures guide, witch has a similar or even identical feature, and it works. The map has the places and works as a map, but I was expecting the lore to be inbued inside the pins.
    Im sending a print to further illustrate my point.
    Ty in advance lol.

Captura de Tela (179).png

There are no pins on these maps, the blue dots on there are just how the image looks. I don't know if this is intended to be that way and not working correctly, you could make the links yourself though.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Isnt there lore for those specific locations? Cuz as far as I see, taking this map as an exemple, there is region called Whitewave, that do have the description inside of the reference manual and I can manually pin. There is an area called Sanctuary tho that I dont seem to find any codex of it what so ever. It doesnt even show up in the research.

I understand Starfinder is not as nearlly popular as DnD 5e,but it seems kinda waaaaaaay back in the FGU updates. Things like that actually make me think a few times before purchasing new core rule books like Vampire for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by zohret View Post
    Isnt there lore for those specific locations? Cuz as far as I see, taking this map as an exemple, there is region called Whitewave, that do have the description inside of the reference manual and I can manually pin. There is an area called Sanctuary tho that I dont seem to find any codex of it what so ever. It doesnt even show up in the research.
    Sanctuary is part of the Shirren Colonies entry in the ref manual.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

With any DLC, you can request a change or update through the forums here. It is up to the DLC developer to add this, but can't hurt to ask. I know many Starfinder DLC developers do go a bit above and beyond in providing information. So it could have been an oversight.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Understandable, is there a tag I need to put in order to be targeted by the devs? I would really love to have this at disposition in my games, it was such a nice surprise when I realised that in sword coast adventurers guide.

This post is fine, just wanted to clarify and provide helpful advice to anyone that wasn't aware of how it works. I will check to see who is the dev on that project and see if I can point them to this post.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Ty very much. that is good to know

Thread Information