5E Character Create Playlist

LFP - 1 player to join a PF2 campaign, 15:00 UTC every Saturday.

Hi

Looking to have a new player join our Abomination Vaults campaign, 7 sessions in, and characters have just levelled up to lvl3. Would suite European based players, though we do have someone in the States getting up a little early to play .

Sessions run for 3 hours, and you just need Demo version (or better) of FGU. We use Discord for voice.
    Gameplay is pretty relaxed, I’m still learning PF2 rules as we go, so expect a few mistakes, but overall, the campaign has started well. Choice of Character class up to you, but we currently have a Fighter, Cleric, Wizard and Sorcerer (though this might change). Nothing really lacking, as I am also allowing a free archetype as per the variant rules.

Hopefully I can drum up some business. Might be space for 2 players IF our sorcerer doesn’t return. Next session will be 11 September and we do try and play every week.

Hi i Have never played pathfinder but I am interested so if you are fine with a newbie and still have space I would love to join.

Thread Information