FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 1 Player LF Weekday Game Thurs 1-4 ish MST US Time Zone prefer 5E

FG License: ultimate
    Time Zone: Mountain Time USA, etc.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: looking for weekly game Thursdays 1-4 ish time frame during school to fill afternoon before picking up kids
    Term: Long term would be great, but one-shot is fine too, just looking to play and get some more experience
    Voice: yes

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, but willing to try others. I prefer a good mix of RP to combat (50/50)
    Game System Experience: Some experience with D&D 5E, but still pretty new
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fairly new. I bought the license and some modules. Have messed around with some basics but haven't played any actual sessions yet.

Character Type Preferred: I haven't played a lot of D&D so would be willing to fill any needed roll. I probably wouldn't enjoy playing an evil character though.

About me: I'm a pretty laid back person who likes to get along with everyone. I like to think I'm funny and enjoy out of character interaction as much as in character. I like seeing everyone in the party involved and working together playing off each others' abilities. I usually do get attached to characters and probably dive too deep into backstories but run everything by GM's first. I used to play TTRPG a long time ago (20+ years) and only recently have tried getting back into it. I'm probably more PG-13 rated than R but don't get offended by language or subjects easily. Just looking to have a fun time and kill some bad guys. Oh also I speak Dutch if that helps.

Thanks
    Last edited by Grizzlybee80; September 7th, 2021 at 22:09.

Thread Information